DIY Faux Leather Clutch

8/15/2011 09:41:00 PM

FROM THIS:

DIY Clutch


 TO THIS:



Okay, I lied, it's not even pleather. Honestly, I don't know what it is, but I all you have to know is that I could not afford the real deal and the pleather design/colors were not cute--so I went for the next best thing. Anyhow, so this is the gift I made for my friend's birthday! Unfortunately, it was my first attempt; a prototype. I'm definitely going to make more and once I get the hang of it I'll post the tutorial (though it is already up everywhere) and maybe give my friend a new and improved version.

:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahh I like! :) Where did you get the faux leather?

    I seriously need to get back into my arts and crafts mode. So out of itttt >_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann's! Actually, I'm sort of broke so while the leather was $20 and UGLY, I went for something with a similar texture... I think it was in the upholstery section, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts