NEW NEW

10/13/2015 03:31:00 AM

Blog Relaunch 3.0 (or something)

The last post was written in November 2014, but here I go again. Since then, quite a lot has changed, I've done a little bit of crafting, and I've also been on a few vacations & camping trips. Apart from the usual DIY and travel summaries, I also plan to review the many products I've gone through (e.g. cosmetics, outdoor apparel, etc.).

Please see my new ABOUT page for more information about the "theme" or "mission" of this blog :)

For my first post? I will most likely have it on HALLOWEEN! I've just recently gathered the main materials/fabric for my DIY Rey (Solo) costume (based on SW VII: The Force Awakens). Recaps on past trips and outdoor gear  will follow shortly!

To note:
I don't want to find things to write about because this may lead to "doing things for the blog" (e.g. "DO IT FOR THE SNAP" or "DO IT FOR THE LIKES). Instead, I will probably just update when I have something "worthy" of reviewing or sharing. That being said, I'm not sure how often I'll actually post on here! Quality over quantity, I guess? Welp, I'll do my best.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts