Moment of truth

10/29/2011 05:36:00 PM

My costume, sans the mask:






Welp, that is all the photos I want to publish on here. I didn't really follow the original Batgirl costume, obviously, but I'm still rather proud of it. Shooot, I thought it'd look too much like the, um, risqué, Halloween knock offs, but I tried my best to avoid that. I was initially going for the classic Barbara Gordon getup, but no yellow boots nor gloves in sight. Anyway, thanks to Katrina (the one dressed as Padme--her DIY costume is amaaaazing! No sewing, no nothing! Just the right pieces) I didn't have to go on a hunt for black boots to finish the deal! #win

Hope yall liked it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LIKE! :) I love how it's bodycon :) It's chic and looks great on you! Yay! ^_^ Great job, Nadie! :)) Happy halloween!

    Much love,
    Elle from missbubblycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute costume! :) And I see a lot of Family 2 faces, haha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts