Kings Canyon Camping Trip

12/01/2013 09:20:00 PM

My October camping trip in Kings Canyon National Park, in [photo] review.


Some does on our first trail :)





you can walk through this tree!









 


So. Awesome.








And that's that. It was a short weekend trip, staying at the Azalea campsite within Kings Canyon and taking little drives around to Sequoia National Forest. I really wanted to explore these forests after seeing signs while driving down from our camping trip in Yosemite. My conclusion? As always, what nature has to offer is amazing and the lack of foot traffic on most of the trails, within both parks, made my experience all the better. So. Peaceful. Still, nothing beats Yosemite.

(P.S. when I reached Moro Rock's peak, there was a sign that totally mentioned we happened to be breathing in pollutants originating all the way from China--thanks for the tip USNPS)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts