Ecote Studded Platforms

9/21/2011 12:30:00 AM




So here are the shoes shown in the previous post. I really like them despite the fact that they do run a little big. I found myself oggling a them each time I visited Urbanoutfitters.com, but I was not keen on the pricing. It went on sale two weeks ago, down to $29! From $70? I was game. Even though I got their smallest size, a 6, it's still slightly roomie. But! I won't fall, that's the good news. I like the look too much to return it anyway.

Oh, and another thing to mention, it's "raw" wood so the wedge does get banged up and stained a little easily :( But s'okay, reviews show they last longer than other, pricier shoes of the same style. Get 'em while you can!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. omgsh! i was gonna get these off of urban outfitters.com! the only thing is that they don't look too high...but are they? and are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they're like total platforms with minimal raised heel.. but it gives you about 3 inches? it's comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts